ISOSLAND

Free download isos games , roms games of the new generation " ISOS PLAYSTATION 3 , ISOS PSVITA , ISOS Nintendo Switch , ISOS Wii U , ROMS 3DS , ISOS XBOX ONE , ISOS PLAYSTATION 4 , ... and more" 

• Uncompressing Roms for switch?

• Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
 #4108  by J Flo
 Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
So of course the ripped roms aren't playable yet via emulation or cfw. but how will the format be ran in the directory?
download as "untitled.NSW-BigBlueBox.rar" with unzipped sub files as "bbb-h-af3ba.part01.rar" ect...
Would i unzip everything or change the extention like isos. .rar to "untitled.NSW"
 #4109  by Cronos
 Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:13 pm
J Flo wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:31 pm
So of course the ripped roms aren't playable yet via emulation or cfw. but how will the format be ran in the directory?
download as "untitled.NSW-BigBlueBox.rar" with unzipped sub files as "bbb-h-af3ba.part01.rar" ect...
Would i unzip everything or change the extention like isos. .rar to "untitled.NSW"
subject moved

just unrar all files , but don't change the extention ;-)
 #4115  by J Flo
 Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:16 pm
Do we know the directory structure aready?

sd
└── Nintendo
├── Album
├── Contents
└── save
|_____GAME > Untitled Game Folder > bbb-h-af3ba.xci ?
 #4116  by Cronos
 Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:43 pm
J Flo wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:16 pm
Do we know the directory structure aready?

sd
└── Nintendo
├── Album
├── Contents
└── save
|_____GAME > Untitled Game Folder > bbb-h-af3ba.xci ?
even if we know the structure to implement the hacked games, we can't advance anything , because the hack not available right now , please wait ;-)
 #4121  by J Flo
 Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:05 am
..yes i know its not available yet. wasnt really asking for help or stating that I had an issue. not sure why it was moved to here. just making conversation..
 #4124  by Cronos
 Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:28 pm
J Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:05 am
..yes i know its not available yet. wasnt really asking for help or stating that I had an issue. not sure why it was moved to here. just making conversation..
don't worry , I put it here because it's the right place to open that kind of conversation ;-)