xvortex has just released ps4-dumper, a payload that allows the reproduction of game data on a usb support. Now we go directly to external hard drive! An even more simplified way to share games with friends.
1) Turn on your console, insert your game disc to dump (or a dematerialized game)
2) Connect a USB external hard drive to the right USB port (recommended in USB 3.0) (with a minimum of 100 GB of free) that has a partition formatted in exFAT.
3) Launch the ps4-dumper payload with PS4 Exploit Host
4) Launch your game, reach the game menu (important to go to the menu)
5) Minimize the game (with the Playstation logo button) - Do not close the game!
6) The game is being dumped automatically (the led of the hard disk flashes)
and the console will turn off automatically once the dump finishes.
7) Connect your USB external hard drive to the PC.
8) Open "genp4.exe", select the game directory stored on the external hard drive
(CUSAXXXXX) and click on "Generate .GP4".
9) Once the process is finished (will display "done") click on "Save .GP4".
And choose the root of the USB external hard drive for location
10) Open the CUSAXXXXX.gp4 with orbis-pub-gen and make the PKG.
11) Connect the external hard drive to the PS4
12) Delete the game data (disk version) and all game saves
13) Launch the payload "PS4Hen" with PS4 Exploit Host and install the PKG
14) Enjoy the game!
Feel free to watch the video while doing the tutorial to understand all the steps.A dump of a game depends on the size of it and the speed of the hard disk.
Example: Alien Isolation takes 30 minutes to be dumped.
The files are available here : ps4-dumper
ps4 fake generator : https://github.com/idc/ps4-fake-405
It's good, there is more than to create your pkg with fake pkg generator.