ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

• [REQUEST] [NSW] LA Noire 13 GB file needed to play the game

• You want a game? Ask for it here !!
You want a game? Ask for it here !!
 #12405  by s0lidplatypus
 Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 pm
I'm looking for the 13gb file needed to play L.A. Noire. I did find one post that had it, but it was only on pastebin and the links it sent me to didn't do anything but continuously ask me to click on more things. I'm hoping there is a GDrive link floating around somewhere. I've searched other sites but didn't come up with anything. Thanks in advance for any help. You all are doing Gods work on this site!
 #12410  by Cronos
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:52 pm
s0lidplatypus wrote:
I'm looking for the 13gb file needed to play L.A. Noire. I did find one post that had it, but it was only on pastebin and the links it sent me to didn't do anything but continuously ask me to click on more things. I'm hoping there is a GDrive link floating around somewhere. I've searched other sites but didn't come up with anything. Thanks in advance for any help. You all are doing Gods work on this site!
you talk about that post ? : viewtopic.php?f=52&t=710
 #12416  by s0lidplatypus
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:12 pm
Cronos wrote:
s0lidplatypus wrote:
That's the one. I'm trying to get that listed "update necessary 13,1 Gb". I got the XCI, but t still requires the 13 Gb of additional files to play the whole game. I can't get anything going from the pastebin links.
 #12417  by Cronos
 Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:26 pm
s0lidplatypus wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:12 pm
Cronos wrote:
s0lidplatypus wrote:
That's the one. I'm trying to get that listed "update necessary 13,1 Gb". I got the XCI, but t still requires the 13 Gb of additional files to play the whole game. I can't get anything going from the pastebin links.
i have update v131072 , size : 20Gb
contact me if you want it