ISOSLAND

isos games , roms games of the new generation " ISOS PLAYSTATION 3 , ISOS PSVITA , ISOS XBOX ONE , ISOS PLAYSTATION 4 , ... and more" 

  • FINAL FANTASY XV PS4 PKG + DLCs

 #10083  by wakabayashy
 Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:41 pm
hi there

first of all, big thanks to Cronos for all those upload!

I've tried your trick and it gives me error :
ERROR 3
there apperas to be an issue with your update pkg. Are you sure its a fake pkg ?

how have you do to merge it ?
 #10130  by Cronos
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:03 pm
wakabayashy wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:41 pm
hi there

first of all, big thanks to Cronos for all those upload!

I've tried your trick and it gives me error :
ERROR 3
there apperas to be an issue with your update pkg. Are you sure its a fake pkg ?

how have you do to merge it ?
use pkgmerge
 #10164  by wakabayashy
 Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:03 pm
sorry I did not express myself well

my question is the update not working when I install it, it give me error like other guys, but the Xneal01 said he has manage to install it with the tools, I've tried this tools but I'm giving error like decribed below
 #10193  by Xneal01
 Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:54 pm
wakabayashy wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:03 pm
sorry I did not express myself well

my question is the update not working when I install it, it give me error like other guys, but the Xneal01 said he has manage to install it with the tools, I've tried this tools but I'm giving error like decribed below
Follow the instructions carefully it really works on me.
 #10480  by eviljin
 Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:44 pm
Xneal01 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:27 am
eviljin wrote:Someone help. Base game installed fine but update 1.23 returns with error CE-36434-0.
https://youtu.be/wjEaxXKxd9U
Watch it
Merged the 2 packages without Force Scenario 0, I can install but nothing showed up in library, no error.
Used the Force Scenario 0, the merged package only 28GB instead of 70GB+. Any idea?
 #10485  by Hugnkiss
 Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:49 am
eviljin wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:44 pm
Xneal01 wrote:
Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:27 am
eviljin wrote:Someone help. Base game installed fine but update 1.23 returns with error CE-36434-0.
https://youtu.be/wjEaxXKxd9U
Watch it
Merged the 2 packages without Force Scenario 0, I can install but nothing showed up in library, no error.
Used the Force Scenario 0, the merged package only 28GB instead of 70GB+. Any idea?
It sounds like, and I am taking a wild guess but it could be a bad wrap for the DLC. I know that sometimes if there is a error in the wrap it can cause a issue. The only way to fix it would be to unwrap the dlc and rewrap witha new wrap. But that is a very long time consumeing process.
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8