ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

  • SX OS USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Come discuss everything that goes through your head !!!
Come discuss everything that goes through your head !!!
 #10432  by Hugnkiss
 
Hello,
I would like to let everyone know that uses the SX OS CFW that the Big N has gone full force with baning people. Now if your switch gets ban you will no longer be able to update you games at all, I am assuming even the ones you have bought out right and you cannot update the System OFW firmware. The news I am telling you all about has come from a reddit user name ik951m that today the 24 they found out on there switch and the message for others is that your next. Again this only affects people useing SX OS. Now the user had stated when there system was baned they used NSP files, So it seams that is one of the main causes, but that does not mean XCI is safer or full proof. I hope this helps people out. So far its only for SX OS, but the free CFW might be next. Please pass the info on to other people that are running SX OS. Thank you.
 #10445  by Corpse956
 
Pretty old news man but i'm not concerned since i dont go online at all. If anyone wants to go online just get another switch for that.
 #10454  by Hugnkiss
 
Corpse956 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:47 am Pretty old news man but i'm not concerned since i dont go online at all. If anyone wants to go online just get another switch for that.
Well yes and no, I know this is old news, but the fact that you cannot update games and the system firmware is new and a real bummer to the people that have SX OS. Also with this going know for SX OS users, it could also hit people that are running the free cfw you can get. I do agree with you on not really careing about the online and getting another switch for that. I am just wanting to let people know that it more of a ultra ban then before. I hope it does not hit the free cfw also.
 #10458  by Adamys
 
I was playing an xci format of doom when my switch froze and now it won't start up. Could this be a brick? I was on airplane mode
 #10459  by Vdubers
 
Cheers for the heads up. Whats the best way to update games if you are banned in this way? A bunch of my games now wont load at all as they say they need a software update.
 #10465  by Vdubers
 
FIXED. Both Kirby star allies and Donkey Kong weren't booting due to asking for an update. Somehow the update must have been corrupt but due to the superban I couldn't fix it. CDNSP GUI sorted it all out. Downloaded the update manually then installed it with sx os and its all good now.
 #10476  by trigao
 
Hugnkiss wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:53 am Hello,
I would like to let everyone know that uses the SX OS CFW that the Big N has gone full force with baning people. Now if your switch gets ban you will no longer be able to update you games at all, I am assuming even the ones you have bought out right and you cannot update the System OFW firmware. The news I am telling you all about has come from a reddit user name ik951m that today the 24 they found out on there switch and the message for others is that your next. Again this only affects people useing SX OS. Now the user had stated when there system was baned they used NSP files, So it seams that is one of the main causes, but that does not mean XCI is safer or full proof. I hope this helps people out. So far its only for SX OS, but the free CFW might be next. Please pass the info on to other people that are running SX OS. Thank you.
superban exists for a long time... mostly like if you:
play online though cfw with xci or worse with nsp
use layredfs and play online
USING FREESHOPNX, my god this is the dumbest
acess any service while using CFW

if you just play your games offline, but went to OFW to update your games, you should be fine
so, PLEASE dont play online in CFW... its just dumb

normal bans (the ones which wont let you in the eshop) are occuring every day, and this is "just fine" because you can keeping update your games in OFW
 #10481  by Hugnkiss
 
trigao wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:20 pm
Hugnkiss wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:53 am Hello,
I would like to let everyone know that uses the SX OS CFW that the Big N has gone full force with baning people. Now if your switch gets ban you will no longer be able to update you games at all, I am assuming even the ones you have bought out right and you cannot update the System OFW firmware. The news I am telling you all about has come from a reddit user name ik951m that today the 24 they found out on there switch and the message for others is that your next. Again this only affects people useing SX OS. Now the user had stated when there system was baned they used NSP files, So it seams that is one of the main causes, but that does not mean XCI is safer or full proof. I hope this helps people out. So far its only for SX OS, but the free CFW might be next. Please pass the info on to other people that are running SX OS. Thank you.
superban exists for a long time... mostly like if you:
play online though cfw with xci or worse with nsp
use layredfs and play online
USING FREESHOPNX, my god this is the dumbest
acess any service while using CFW

if you just play your games offline, but went to OFW to update your games, you should be fine
so, PLEASE dont play online in CFW... its just dumb

normal bans (the ones which wont let you in the eshop) are occuring every day, and this is "just fine" because you can keeping update your games in OFW
True, very true, but now the Big "N" has cracked down big time, basically now everyone is super ban and you are not able at all to do game updates, system firmware updates, or updates in OFW. I know you can up date games manualy like what people are doing right now, but not being able to update you system firmware at all, I think that is going way to far. Also I wanted to let people know because I am worried about the free CFW you can get because that with whats happening to SX OS it can hit the free ones. My post was to let people know there will be super ban at some point and to me thats not right. At least let people up date there OFW on there system and I think a game update is fine as well. But again its wishful thinking :-)
 #10482  by Hugnkiss
 
Adamys wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:05 pm I was playing an xci format of doom when my switch froze and now it won't start up. Could this be a brick? I was on airplane mode
It could be, but it could been a bad xci dump of that game. Now when you say it does not boot up, Does noting show on the screen when docked and undocked? If so then sadly I would say your system is bricked. Sorry :-(
 #10483  by Hugnkiss
 
Hugnkiss wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:38 am
trigao wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:20 pm
Hugnkiss wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:53 am Hello,
I would like to let everyone know that uses the SX OS CFW that the Big N has gone full force with baning people. Now if your switch gets ban you will no longer be able to update you games at all, I am assuming even the ones you have bought out right and you cannot update the System OFW firmware. The news I am telling you all about has come from a reddit user name ik951m that today the 24 they found out on there switch and the message for others is that your next. Again this only affects people useing SX OS. Now the user had stated when there system was baned they used NSP files, So it seams that is one of the main causes, but that does not mean XCI is safer or full proof. I hope this helps people out. So far its only for SX OS, but the free CFW might be next. Please pass the info on to other people that are running SX OS. Thank you.
superban exists for a long time... mostly like if you:
play online though cfw with xci or worse with nsp
use layredfs and play online
USING FREESHOPNX, my god this is the dumbest
acess any service while using CFW

if you just play your games offline, but went to OFW to update your games, you should be fine
so, PLEASE dont play online in CFW... its just dumb

normal bans (the ones which wont let you in the eshop) are occuring every day, and this is "just fine" because you can keeping update your games in OFW
True, very true, but now the Big "N" has cracked down big time, basically now everyone is super ban and you are not able at all to do game updates, system firmware updates, or updates in OFW. I know you can up date games manualy like what people are doing right now, but not being able to update you system firmware at all, I think that is going way to far. Also I wanted to let people know because I am worried about the free CFW you can get because that with whats happening to SX OS it can hit the free ones. My post was to let people know there will be super ban at some point and to me thats not right. At least let people up date there OFW on there system and I think a game update is fine as well. But again its wishful thinking :-) I do agree with the points you have made as well, and who the heck made FREESHOPNX. I 100% agree on you on that part it is dumb.