ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

• Xenoblade Chronicles 2 XCI/NSP

#6497  by phecharipa

Cronos wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:16 pm
phecharipa wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:15 am I saw that the latest update/DLC data was added in May.

New DLC came out early June and I was wondering if it could be added?
i add this soon ;-)
Thank! I tried the old DLC but only the following was included:

"Xenoblade Chroniclesâ„¢ 2 : New Rare Blade Pack (AOC), 0100e95004039003
Xenoblade Chroniclesâ„¢ 2 : New Rare Blade Pack (Revision) (AOC), 0100e95004039003,"

The following files were 1MB or less.

Xenoblade Chroniclesâ„¢ 2 : Brand new story content Pack (AOC), 0100e95004039001
Xenoblade Chroniclesâ„¢ 2 : New quests (AOC), 0100e95004039002
Xenoblade Chroniclesâ„¢ 2 : New Challenge Mode Pack (AOC), 0100e95004039004
Xenoblade Chroniclesâ„¢ 2 : Helpful items (AOC), 0100e95004039005

These didn't have any RomFS files so they are not going to work.
 #6500  by phecharipa

unkn0vvn wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:47 am do you know how to use the use the update and the DLC to make it work on the XCI?
Extract/decrypt everything and put it in the romfs/exefs folder. Then load through LayeredSF. Extensive tutorials can be found on other websites.

If you're using SX OS then it's not possible to use update data/dlc, you will have to connect to the eshop to download it and risk a ban. Maybe in the future but not now.
 #7007  by TheLost77

Thanks for the XCI image. The game is working great.

I have yet to see any reports of anyone even getting this game running in LFS. So, I'm guessing the DLC is pretty much just here for hypothetical purposes? Not that I would try it, knowing how high-risk it is.
phecharipa wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:32 am If you're using SX OS then it's not possible to use update data/dlc, you will have to connect to the eshop to download it and risk a ban. Maybe in the future but not now.
You're taking an even greater risk by using LFS. That generates errors Nintendo can detect if you go online, and people have been getting banned. The worst most SX OS users have received so far is a game cart ban. I wouldn't even know if I have one of those, because the only game I've made the mistake of playing online so far is Binding Of Isaac (which has no online play). I still have full eShop access regardless. If I did get banned from online play, I would not really care anyway. They're about to start charging for it, and I'm not going to pay for that and Plus. Regardless, I'll wait for proper NSP support.
 #7517  by william

help me, i dont know how to play this game in my nintendo switch.... this game can't be read in my nintendo switch... someone can help me with this problem please..