ISOSLAND

isos games , roms games of the new generation " ISOS PLAYSTATION 3 , ISOS PSVITA , ISOS XBOX ONE , ISOS PLAYSTATION 4 , ... and more" 

• Switch Help Request please

• Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
 #6597  by Care_Bears
 Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:32 am
Hello guy's im new to this switch game downloading stuff my question is i see there is part file's.
eg part 1 2 3 4 5 and so forth how do i join them up so i can put them onto the switch i have tried this before and ran into some issues thanks in advance.
 #6611  by Care_Bears
 Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:37 pm
Cronos wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:01 pm
use 7zip to merge all files
Thats what i have been doing but keep getting a error or the switch wont load the xci as its not showing up.

I select all downloads eg there is two folders i select both and extract them so it give me one file but then nothing works :P
 #6619  by Cronos
 Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:33 pm
Care_Bears wrote:
Cronos wrote:
Thats what i have been doing but keep getting a error or the switch wont load the xci as its not showing up.

I select all downloads eg there is two folders i select both and extract them so it give me one file but then nothing works :P
you have to follow a tutorial to run switch games , what is the game you took ?
 #6622  by Care_Bears
 Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:36 pm
Cronos wrote:
Care_Bears wrote:
Cronos wrote:

I downloaded Minecraft also i put the file onto my switch now im downloading mario tenis :( and didn't know i need to follow a tut can you link me please.
 #6626  by Cronos
 Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:42 pm
Care_Bears wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:36 pm
Cronos wrote:
Care_Bears wrote:

I downloaded Minecraft also i put the file onto my switch now im downloading mario tenis :( and didn't know i need to follow a tut can you link me please.
mario tennis and the last Minecraft both they are type card 2 :laugh: , they not works right now , wait for the update of team xecuter