ISOSLAND

isos games , roms games of the new generation " ISOS PLAYSTATION 3 , ISOS PSVITA , ISOS XBOX ONE , ISOS PLAYSTATION 4 , ... and more" 

• Emulater Game cube / switch

• Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
 #7046  by Care_Bears
 Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:54 pm
How do i get the nintedo game cube emulater for switch or is it just a LAKKA based emulater ?
meaning i'll need Lakka what i hear has issue's ?
 #7465  by bdove67
 Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:03 pm
I would love to get some GC games on the Switch as well, unfortunately Lakka seems to be the only solution currently... Not sure I want to go there yet.

This was posted yesterday on a news site, maybe after a little more work, someone can get them running without issues. It looks very promising.. :
For the full read...Google: Nintendo Switch plays GameCube and N64 games -- with a hack

A hacker got N64 and GameCube games to run on Nintendo's Switch and posted videos of the results

On Thursday, game modder @_Mizumi showed off the N64's Pokemon Snap, the GameCube's beloved Super Smash Bros. Melee and the Game Boy Advance's Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney running on the portable console, with mixed results.

Pokemon Snap seems to run smoothly in a silent clip. Smash Bros. has no sound and runs slowly. Phoenix Wright runs well but with no sound.