ISOSLAND

isos games , roms games of the new generation " ISOS PLAYSTATION 3 , ISOS PSVITA , ISOS XBOX ONE , ISOS PLAYSTATION 4 , ... and more" 

• Please insert game card

• Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
 #9613  by chops1
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:09 pm
Hi using SX Pro here.

My first post here and i have searched but could not find this issue sorry if it was their.
The problem is i have made a xci file with my games and transfered them onto my sd card and also downloaded the same games in xci to test if i did things right. I can see the game on the album menu but when i click on it. It reads Please insert game card. Please can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong.
I have tried NSP files which work well but i havent explored how to do this with my games.

Thank you
 #9638  by Hugnkiss
 Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:34 pm
Hello chops1, I have a youtube link right here https://youtu.be/OoUZsozRjqk, That goes over the process of useing SX OS to dump your game cart. There is a chance that when you had dumped your game something might had gone wrong. Sometimes programs make a error that you cannot control at all and they corupt data. The video give you a step by step guide thes easy to follow along and should give you a full working backup. :-) Now there is a free tool that he does talk about that trims your xci files, but I had read that tool as of now is outdated due to the fact it cannot support cart2 the new format switch games are being made in. So that would be the only thing I would not do. I have not found a updated virson of that tool at all so far. I hope this helps you out. :-)