ISOSLAND

Free download isos games , roms games of the new generation " ISOS PLAYSTATION 3 , ISOS PSVITA , ISOS Nintendo Switch , ISOS Wii U , ROMS 3DS , ISOS XBOX ONE , ISOS PLAYSTATION 4 , ... and more" 

  • How can I install ISO files on my Switch??

 #4226  by bufer
 Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:22 am
Hey, I saw some switch games that I'm interested in but I'm new to this field so I don't know anything about it. How can I install them on my switch??? Is that even possible??

Thank you
 #4231  by Cronos
 Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:04 pm
bufer wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:22 am
Hey, I saw some switch games that I'm interested in but I'm new to this field so I don't know anything about it. How can I install them on my switch??? Is that even possible??

Thank you
topic moved to the right place

the hack of nintendo switch it's not yet ready , then you have to wait ;-)
 #4561  by Cronos
 Tue May 22, 2018 8:16 pm
Hoaxoner wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:12 pm
There is a new mod that's shipping next week from team xecutor
https://team-xecuter.com/announcing-xec ... and-sx-os/

Just wanted to say Thank you to Cronos for all the roms he's posted!
Yes I saw that and xci format is compatible with that ;-) , thank you too and you're welcome Hoaxoner
 #4562  by Hoaxoner
 Tue May 22, 2018 8:18 pm
Cronos wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:16 pm
Hoaxoner wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:12 pm
There is a new mod that's shipping next week from team xecutor
https://team-xecuter.com/announcing-xec ... and-sx-os/

Just wanted to say Thank you to Cronos for all the roms he's posted!
Yes I saw that and xci format is compatible with that ;-) , thank you too and you're welcome Hoaxoner
When I get it, I'll be sure to post on each one I've played so people know they work with the mod.
 #4564  by Cronos
 Tue May 22, 2018 8:20 pm
Hoaxoner wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:18 pm
Cronos wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:16 pm
Hoaxoner wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:12 pm
There is a new mod that's shipping next week from team xecutor
https://team-xecuter.com/announcing-xec ... and-sx-os/

Just wanted to say Thank you to Cronos for all the roms he's posted!
Yes I saw that and xci format is compatible with that ;-) , thank you too and you're welcome Hoaxoner
When I get it, I'll be sure to post on each one I've played so people know they work with the mod.
ok nice :angelo:
 #4574  by ILoveRoms
 Tue May 22, 2018 11:07 pm
The real question is what's more worth it? The team xecutor "ModChip" or wait for the atmosphere CFW?
I know a lot of people wanna play these backups as much as i do. Lot of other people want homebrew, emulators etc
so just for backups which is more worth it if that's all you're after?
 #4576  by Cronos
 Tue May 22, 2018 11:52 pm
ILoveRoms wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 11:07 pm
The real question is what's more worth it? The team xecutor "ModChip" or wait for the atmosphere CFW?
I know a lot of people wanna play these backups as much as i do. Lot of other people want homebrew, emulators etc
so just for backups which is more worth it if that's all you're after?
we wait for the results of each team ;-) , then wait and see ...