ISOSLAND

isos games , roms games of the new generation " ISOS PLAYSTATION 3 , ISOS PSVITA , ISOS XBOX ONE , ISOS PLAYSTATION 4 , ... and more" 

• [Request] Octopath Traveler for Switch

• You want a game? Ask for it here !!
You want a game? Ask for it here !!
 #7708  by thewindmage
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:18 am
untoldzero wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:23 pm
nope since the reviewer doens't get anymore the "physical game" but directly a code (i worked as reviewer for a bit and for switch we got only codes, while on ps4 sometimes we got presskit, but also there monstly codes)
I see, good to know. Thanks for the reply!
 #7715  by Spider86
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:48 am
EDIT BY BLACK SWORD
don't post links anywhere, the switch section is for the staff only , and links out of this section will be deleted , thanks for your understanding
 #7723  by Rail
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:10 pm
seems that only staff is allowed to do that, I found octopath as well, thanks to Spider86, and I'm super happy about it - but I'm not going to post it here, instead I'm sending the admin a PM with it, so that you guys can enjoy it too.
 #7731  by Spider86
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:46 pm
this forum is a stupid service neither can post nor upload a link for visitor request.but this is my personal download link.therefore you have a problem to me if i upload any file here.
 #7745  by Cronos
 Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:09 pm
Spider86 wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:46 pm
this forum is a stupid service neither can post nor upload a link for visitor request. you just copy & paste other site link.but this is my personal download link.therefore you have a problem to me if i upload any file here.
post links elsewhere ,
game posted in rpg section
topic closed