ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

• The Legend of Zelda : Link's Awakening NSP/XCI

#15417  by Cronos
 Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:46 pm
Strut wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:00 pm
i cannot start the game i get a error - The game card could not be read - im on 5.0.1 FW and i donbt know how to update : / (banned switch)
update your cfw to 8.0.1
 #15421  by Strut
 Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:13 am
Cronos wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:46 pm
Strut wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:00 pm
i cannot start the game i get a error - The game card could not be read - im on 5.0.1 FW and i donbt know how to update : / (banned switch)
update your cfw to 8.0.1
Thx it works now - after the update i had to update SXOS as well
 #15453  by crux161
 Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:52 pm
I was amazed at how easy it was to play this title on atmosphere with 9.0 support. From day one I've been using SXOS to do the dirty work. After updating to 9.0 (without thinking/checking first) I couldn't get either the XCI or NSP to do anything at all... Then I read that atmosphere has 9.0 support (before SXOS) and given that I'd updated past 8.x I knew I was out of luck unless I went the Atmosphere route. After a kinda long setup though, I have emunand on 9.0 working with a nosigchk and nocmac patches thru atmosphere/kosmos. I'm amazed that while atmosphere doesn't have the same things as SXOS -- it's still amazingly well written ...and Free? Anyone unable to run this software should try updating -- but if you're like me -- then maybe this post will be helpful to you. Don't be like me, always check the situation before updating!