ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

• Okami HD Switch NSP

#10092  by ElJofeder

indie_fan_90 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:01 pm very cool! thank you. (its so many parts though!) anyone seeding a torrent version?
Use jdownloader 2, makes this download in parts very easy
 #10468  by TAGVirus

I started playing like 5 minutes ago and when I save the game before I play it crashes my switch is it normal??
 #10578  by shirosakiookami

TAGVirus wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:11 pm I started playing like 5 minutes ago and when I save the game before I play it crashes my switch is it normal??
I had the same thing happened to me. I had to reinstall all my other games in order to play them :(
My switch is on 5.1 and I downloaded the NSP file

EDIT: I had to reinstall my games again. Hopefully the NSP file isn't infected :x
 #10815  by Hugnkiss

shirosakiookami wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:43 am
TAGVirus wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:11 pm I started playing like 5 minutes ago and when I save the game before I play it crashes my switch is it normal??
I had the same thing happened to me. I had to reinstall all my other games in order to play them :(
My switch is on 5.1 and I downloaded the NSP file

EDIT: I had to reinstall my games again. Hopefully the NSP file isn't infected :x
I am sorry to here that, I have not heard of an infected file, but it could happen. Did you try a fresh copy of said game after you had to reinstall your games. Did the fresh copy make a difference at all? Also did you scan the file with a anti virus at all before you had put it in your switch. Did the scan show anything at all?
 #16242  by Cronos

DeadGirlsCantSayNo wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:34 pm
Cronos wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:40 pm
DeadGirlsCantSayNo wrote: Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:46 pm Cronus can we get a new 1FICHIER link?, it's dead and so is the Gdrive
1fichier link fixed
Thanks Again Cronus you da man!
you're welcome :-)