ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

• Okami HD Switch XCI

#10757  by Hugnkiss
 Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:55 pm
neon_pc wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:40 pm
Hello,

I'm trying to launch the game having being cutted but it appears as corrupt.
I don't know what happens, I have other games cutted and all of they works fine.

Any suggestion?
Well, It could be that your internet might had a error at some point that caused the game to be corrupted, I would try a fresh one and give that a test.
 #10782  by neon_pc
 Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:08 pm
Hugnkiss wrote:
neon_pc wrote:
Hello,

I don't know what happens, I have other games cutted and all of they works fine.

Any suggestion?
Well, It could be that your internet might had a error at some point that caused the game to be corrupted, I would try a fresh one and give that a test.
I thought the same thing you said and I went back to download it and I got the same error.
Yesterday I try using the same ISO but in that case with an SD card with exfat (original game, not cutted) and in this case it run well. It seems the problem is cutting this particular game.
 #10804  by Hugnkiss
 Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:24 pm
neon_pc wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:08 pm
Hugnkiss wrote:
neon_pc wrote:
Hello,

Any suggestion?
I thought the same thing you said and I went back to download it and I got the same error.
Yesterday I try using the same ISO but in that case with an SD card with exfat (original game, not cutted) and in this case it run well. It seems the problem is cutting this particular game.
Thank you very much for telling me that. It could be and this is a long shot that game compaines or the big "N" are now makeing games where when you dump to XCI and then trim it, Some how in the extra game space is needed unknowed code that makes the game run. That is the only thing that I could think of because of what you told me. I am happy that the original game that was not trimmed works for you. :-) and again thank you for the new info also.