ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

  • The Messenger SWITCH NSP

 #10795  by Cronos
 Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:26 pm
http://image.jeuxvideo.com/medias-md/153440/1534400309-8226-card.jpg



Description As a demon army besieges his village, a young ninja ventures through a cursed world, to deliver a scroll paramount to his clan’s survival. What begins as a classic action platformer soon unravels into an expansive time-traveling adventure full of thrills, surprises, and humor.

- Dynamic, acrobatic gameplay and ultra tight controls worthy of an epic ninja adventure.

- Character upgrades, new abilities, hidden levels, and branching paths to discover.

- Meticulously designed 8-bit and 16-bit sprites, animations, and backgrounds in the spirit of the classics.

- A memorable cast of offbeat villains, bosses, and associates.

- Original soundtrack by renowned chiptune composer Rainbowdragoneyes, handmade using Famitracker.

The Messenger SWITCH NSP INFO
Release Date
Aug 30, 2018
Category
Action, Adventure, Arcade, Platformer
Publisher
Devolver Digital
Developer
Sabotage
REGION
FREE
FORMAT
NSP
SIZE
GAME BASE : 1.13 GB , UPDATE : 439.66 MB
Link :
DOWNLOAD
1FICHIER
game base
https://ouo.io/z52S4T
update
https://ouo.io/GygmwT

GDRIVE
game base
http://zipansion.com/3O7RA
update
http://zipansion.com/3O7SX
 #10812  by Hugnkiss
 Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:48 am
The description kinda makes the games sound like a mix of old school Guntlet and Ninja Garden in a way. Well at least to me it does :-)
 #10838  by Cronos
 Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:26 pm
Hugnkiss wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:48 am
The description kinda makes the games sound like a mix of old school Guntlet and Ninja Garden in a way. Well at least to me it does :-)
yes , it's a old school game ;-)
 #10851  by Hugnkiss
 Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:29 am
Cronos wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:26 pm
Hugnkiss wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:48 am
The description kinda makes the games sound like a mix of old school Guntlet and Ninja Garden in a way. Well at least to me it does :-)
yes , it's a old school game ;-)
Awesome :-D
 #10937  by geggeg
 Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:23 am
I'm having problems instaling this. After the update is installed (it's obligatory), it shows the Switch/Nintendo Logo for a second and I get a "The software was closed because an error ocurred" pop up. I'm running on ReiNX, anyone with the same problem?
 #10943  by giotis9
 Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:27 am
geggeg wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:23 am
I'm having problems instaling this. After the update is installed (it's obligatory), it shows the Switch/Nintendo Logo for a second and I get a "The software was closed because an error ocurred" pop up. I'm running on ReiNX, anyone with the same problem?
Same problem here. Tried installing nsps from different sources, using both devmenu and tinfoil but nothing worked.
 #10945  by triggersay
 Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:57 am
Same here! I get the same "The software was closed..." Im using the latest ReiNX from the ReiSwitched Discord. All of my other NSP's install and work perfectly fine except for LA Noire which causes the switch to freeze when pressing the home button then closing the game. Exiting to the switch menu by pressing home doesnt cause it to freeze but as soon as the app is closed, poof.