ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

• Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore NSP + XCI

#18187  by Cronos

https://www.actugaming.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/tokyo-mirage-sessions-fe-encore-jaquette.jpg

Description Tokyo Mirage Sessions available on Wii U is a JRPG mixing the universe of Shin Megami Tensei and the game system of Fire Emblem. You are projected into a world where humans coexist with Mirages, creatures with great power. Some of them are malicious and attack the earth. You play a team whose members are both Mirages Masters, warriors borrowing the power of benevolent Mirages, and are part of a celebrity agency.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Encore NSP + XCI INFO
Release date: 01/17/2020
Genres: RPG
Format: NSP , XCI
Languages: English, Japanese, French, Chinese
Region: FREE / USA
SIZE: 11.2 GB
Link :
 #27665  by Velvet

The onedrive link isn't working :( Could you please update the link to the onedrive link for NSP? 1fichier downloads often stop midway or don't work for me. The other onedrive links posted here for other games worked amazing though and thank you so much for them!
If a working Onedrive link could be provided I'd be very grateful.
 #27668  by Cronos

Velvet wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:01 am The onedrive link isn't working :( Could you please update the link to the onedrive link for NSP? 1fichier downloads often stop midway or don't work for me. The other onedrive links posted here for other games worked amazing though and thank you so much for them!
nsp format links fixed
 #27696  by Velvet

Cronos wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:26 am
Velvet wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:01 am The onedrive link isn't working :( Could you please update the link to the onedrive link for NSP? 1fichier downloads often stop midway or don't work for me. The other onedrive links posted here for other games worked amazing though and thank you so much for them!
nsp format links fixed
Works great now, thank you so much!