ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

• Octopath Traveler switch xci/nsp

#7847  by mastercenter

Thanks for the upload Cronos!
but everytime i try to load it.. it says the game card could not be read?

EDIT : Scratch that! I forgot to update to 5.1.0 thanks Cronos! Youre the best!
Last edited by mastercenter on Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #7851  by StickStickly

Forgive me for I am new to this site, but I downloaded the 7 part file from ZippyShare and am unsure what to do next. I have seven separate .rar files, when I try to extract they are all the same-named .xci file. Any help?
 #7858  by Black Sword

StickStickly wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:33 am Forgive me for I am new to this site, but I downloaded the 7 part file from ZippyShare and am unsure what to do next. I have seven separate .rar files, when I try to extract they are all the same-named .xci file. Any help?
Try the last version of 7zip or winrar
 #7866  by Axos

Thank you very much! Any possibility of have this great game in GDrive???
 #7869  by Quokkagax_yt

StickStickly wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:33 am Forgive me for I am new to this site, but I downloaded the 7 part file from ZippyShare and am unsure what to do next. I have seven separate .rar files, when I try to extract they are all the same-named .xci file. Any help?
Get your shit together man, this kind of offtopic chat does not belong under the Octopath thread. :vamp: :mad: Just fucking extract the xci file!