ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

• Salt and Sanctuary NSP

#8673  by Cronos
 Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:50 pm
https://cdn4.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/salt_and_sanctuary-ds1-670x377-constrain.jpg

Description A doomed sailor is shipwrecked on an uncharted island. In fog-shrouded valleys, shambling figures begin to stir. Beneath crumbling, salt-worn structures, labyrinthine passageways lead to unspeakable evil, long forgotten by man.

Salt and Sanctuary seamlessly combines fast, brutal, and complex 2D combat with richly developed RPG mechanics. Discover, craft, and upgrade over 600 weapons, armor pieces, spells, and items as you explore a cursed realm.

Salt and Sanctuary NSP INFO
Release Date : Aug 02, 2018
Category :Action, Role-Playing
Publisher : Ska Studios
Developer: Ska Studios
Language : multi
Region : free
Format : NSP
Size : 1 GB
Link :
DOWNLOAD
MEGA
https://ouo.io/0BDYGp
 #8885  by untoldzero
 Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:18 pm
Wonka wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:15 am
Thx, good game for breaks from other games ^^
yeah, actually with the new Queue system on Smite, i'm forced to spend 8-12min in the lobby, and for a streamer is really bad, now i'll just play with my PVR this during the 8-12min queue wait AHAHAH at least my follower will not die for boring.
 #10384  by Tiagobmn
 Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:17 pm
Can anyone please give me directions on how to open the link. I am kinda lost, I clicked on the link provided and it leads me to some pages with a bunch of popup screens. I was not able to find out where is the real link to the file.
 #10816  by Hugnkiss
 Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:07 am
Tiagobmn wrote:
Can anyone please give me directions on how to open the link. I am kinda lost, I clicked on the link provided and it leads me to some pages with a bunch of popup screens. I was not able to find out where is the real link to the file.
Well, I cannot drscribe the process, what I could suggest for you would be getting a pop up blocker to blcok them. I hope that helps you out.
 #10839  by Cronos
 Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:27 pm
Tiagobmn wrote:
click on GET LINK ;-)