ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

• Mario Tennis Aces (xci/nsp) + UPDATE

#7528  by dean0396

Hi this game crashes at the start when toad is talking. im on SX OS 1.3. Has anybody else had the same issue?

perhaps its not crashing but i cannot press any buttons to scroll through toads text.

thanks
 #7613  by allenpro

dean0396 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:10 pm Hi this game crashes at the start when toad is talking. im on SX OS 1.3. Has anybody else had the same issue?

perhaps its not crashing but i cannot press any buttons to scroll through toads text.

thanks
Hey, Im having the same issue with this game, Donkey Kong and Mario Kart 8. All other games seem to be fine and dont freeze at startup or before trying to play those. Im hoping its just bad rips.
 #7710  by artplay

Cronos wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:44 pm
Care_Bears wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:41 pm
Cronos wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:28 pm
even if you have "linker xecuter SX Pro" , it's not work right now , because it's type card 2 , wait for update of team xecuter
Okay i have zero clue what this type 2 stuff is about :) not to sound stupid but is there anything what i can download what will work i mean anything at all i only wish to test this stuff out :P im sorry if im a pain in the ass
check http://nswdb.com/ and look at card case what the games are type 1 or type 2
hello, I'm new to this. So you mean currently we can only play type 1 with xecuter pro?
 #7712  by artplay

dean0396 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:10 pm Hi this game crashes at the start when toad is talking. im on SX OS 1.3. Has anybody else had the same issue?

thanks
As I understand, type 2 can't be played with xecuter now. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

P/S: nvm. upon researching, Xecuter 1.2 can play type 2 after all
 #7877  by dean0396

allenpro wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:33 am

thanks
Hey, Im having the same issue with this game, Donkey Kong and Mario Kart 8. All other games seem to be fine and dont freeze at startup or before trying to play those. Im hoping its just bad rips.
i have a legit mario kart 8 cartridge. i could dump the iso and see if it works. if so i will let you know and share the iso with you