ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

• Mario Tennis Aces (xci/nsp) + UPDATE

#7936  by dean0396

dean0396 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:46 pm
allenpro wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:33 am
dean0396 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:10 pm Hi this game crashes at the start when toad is talking. im on SX OS 1.3. Has anybody else had the same issue?

perhaps its not crashing but i cannot press any buttons to scroll through toads text.

thanks
Hey, Im having the same issue with this game, Donkey Kong and Mario Kart 8. All other games seem to be fine and dont freeze at startup or before trying to play those. Im hoping its just bad rips.
i have a legit mario kart 8 cartridge. i could dump the iso and see if it works. if so i will let you know and share the iso with you
tested a mario kart dump from my legit cart and everything works fine. so....
 #7942  by Care_Bears

Chaulilou wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:59 pm This is probably obivously a big no given how recent the switch hacks are, but can you play games online or not?
Not recomeneded due to you may or may not get banned so it's safer to not.
 #8111  by dean0396

allenpro wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:33 am
dean0396 wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:10 pm Hi this game crashes at the start when toad is talking. im on SX OS 1.3. Has anybody else had the same issue?

perhaps its not crashing but i cannot press any buttons to scroll through toads text.

thanks
Hey, Im having the same issue with this game, Donkey Kong and Mario Kart 8. All other games seem to be fine and dont freeze at startup or before trying to play those. Im hoping its just bad rips.
Updated game and it worked fine. Maybe it is the same for the other games