ISOSLAND

Games of the new generation " PS3 , PSVITA , XBOX ONE , PS4 , NSW ... and more" 

  • Stardew Valley NSP (+UPDATE INCLUDED)

 #8972  by Eggyclaw
 Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:43 pm
Cronos wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:13 pm
Eggyclaw wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:12 pm
Has part 2 got a different password?
One above works on Part 1 but not Part 2
only one password
Hmm I've tried downloading from 2 different links and the password doesn't seem to work for Part 2.
 #8973  by Cronos
 Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:54 pm
Eggyclaw wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:43 pm
Cronos wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:13 pm
Eggyclaw wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:12 pm
Has part 2 got a different password?
One above works on Part 1 but not Part 2
only one password
Hmm I've tried downloading from 2 different links and the password doesn't seem to work for Part 2.
try to extract both files with the latest version of winrar , i just tested it i have no problem with the pass
 #9108  by Eggyclaw
 Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:52 pm
Cronos wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:54 pm
Eggyclaw wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:43 pm
Cronos wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:13 pm

only one password
Hmm I've tried downloading from 2 different links and the password doesn't seem to work for Part 2.
try to extract both files with the latest version of winrar , i just tested it i have no problem with the pass
Thanks Cronos. I was using 7zip one each part individually - d'oh! :clown: WinRaR worked perfectly!
 #9127  by Cronos
 Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:48 pm
Eggyclaw wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:52 pm
Cronos wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:54 pm
Eggyclaw wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:43 pm


Hmm I've tried downloading from 2 different links and the password doesn't seem to work for Part 2.
try to extract both files with the latest version of winrar , i just tested it i have no problem with the pass
Thanks Cronos. I was using 7zip one each part individually - d'oh! :clown: WinRaR worked perfectly!
great ! :-)