Since you are using SX OS, I wonder if you have tried "SX Installer". It is a new piece of homebrew by Team-Xecuter to help with installs of NSP files, XCI files, updates, DLC, ETC.
ihatetrump wrote: ↑Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:44 amSince you are using SX OS, I wonder if you have tried "SX Installer". It is a new piece of homebrew by Team-Xecuter to help with installs of NSP files, XCI files, updates, DLC, ETC.
Here is a list of its functions.
- Ability to show titles in table view, or icon cover view.
- Install NSP's from FTP, HTTP, NUT, SD, USB HDD, and NAND.
- Ignores firmware requirement when installing.
- Ability to queue multiple title installs.
- Ability to search titles.
- Ability to list and delete tickets.
- Ability to export all title keys installed on the system.
- Ability to overclock to install faster in some situations.
- UI Translation into 12 languages.
- Title meta-data translation into 12 languages.
- Downloads and displays game artwork (internet connection required).
- Ability to list, view, and delete application records (lets you uncleanly forcibly uninstall a DLC or update)
- Ability to list installed titles, and launch them (launching is 5.x and below only)
- Ability to list XCI's mount them, and auto-launch (launching is 5.x and below only)
- Ability to list and install new games available, with the option to install all new games
- Ability to automatically install the latest patch and all DLC with a game.
- Ability to protect users from running malicious unsigned code accidentally by blocking all unsigned code installation unless explicitly enabled.
- Ability to list and install newer updates available for your game(s), with the option to install all updates
- Ability to list and install newer DLC available for your game(s), with the option to install all DLC
- Ability to list all incomplete installs (like when the SD gets corrupted, or you swap SD cards without copying data), with option to reinstall all of them.
- Ability to list and launch NES, SNES, N64, GB, GBA, SMS, SG, SCD, GG, and SG1000 RetroArch games.
- List and launch Homebrew apps
- File browser that lets you explore your file systems, delete files (SD only), and copy files (only SD is writable)
- Single click back up all game saves!
- Added support for backing up and restoring game saves.
- Added hex viewer to file browser.