ISOSLAND.NET recruiting a moderator (CLOSED)
The position of moderator is open to all, without distinction.
This moderator will be responsible for:
- to moderate all of the forums of isosland.net according to the moderation procedures that will be indicated when joining the team
- to inform and guide new members in their discovery of isosland.net and its many forums
- respectful / respectful of others, including neophyte and beginner members
- polite / courteous
- capable of self-moderation and of discernment and recollection of things (in case of insults made to him for example)
- capable of intervening and moderating in a neutral, impartial, unbiased and equitable manner
- able to integrate into an already formed team (and thus to take the train on the move) and respect the different levels of this team
<In view of your possible recruitment within the moderation team, you are kindly requested to complete this questionnaire and send it back by MP to Cronos leader of the moderation group with the title [Candidature moderation team].
Please fill in the following fields:
Code: Select all
Your first name (optional): Your age : Have you ever applied for this job before? : Your day / week attendance time on isosland.net: Do you have specific attendance ranges (times in the day / night or periods in the year): Your experience in moderation (duration, location, reason for your departure): Are you currently involved in other forums (if yes, which ones): What motivates you to apply to join the moderation team: What do you think you can bring new in the field of moderation on isosland.net: