ISOSLAND

isos games , roms games of the new generation " ISOS PLAYSTATION 3 , ISOS PSVITA , ISOS XBOX ONE , ISOS PLAYSTATION 4 , ... and more" 

  • Nintendo Detection ban wave hitting all consoles

  • As the name suggests, this forum is dedicated to the portal, you will find various announcements and news. Only the members of the staff are authorized to post a new topic in this section, but you can comment at will, do not hesitate, your opinion interests us ...
As the name suggests, this forum is dedicated to the portal, you will find various announcements and news. Only the members of the staff are authorized to post a new topic in this section, but you can comment at will, do not hesitate, your opinion interests us ...
 #8173  by fixkychicky
 Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:17 am
Care_Bears wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:22 pm
Hello all I bring some new infomation on nintendo ban wave.
1: Okay people who are using airplane mode will be banned from nintendo there isnt a way around it.
2: Online detection auto banning is now in place this meaning if you own a hacked switch and go online at all it'll be banned.
3: Nintendo cart detection data base is live from 14/7/18 all game's ported are now detected by silent update's therefore recomended to hold off updating anything or even trying to update rom's.
4: This one is interesting silent update's what is this ? How it works i have no clue but it's a thing im guessing to protect from rom hacking who know's no info was said by nintendo on this but from what they did say it's going to make porting game's a nightmare to hackers due to some code's they will be rolling out on upcoming game's :P eh wha nintendo i hear you guy's thinking.

AND LASTLY FUCK NINTENDO .......... :P
Are you install .nsp files with dev menu?.
I think this way rick to got ban because it must online to access to nintendo shop store.
 #8180  by The5Venomz
 Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:59 am
Morning guys... I'm getting my SXPRO today... Are the bans locking people out of their ESHOP games? I have no desire to really play online, so a ban wouldn't bother me too much, but I don't want to loose access to what I've bought.
 #8194  by Care_Bears
 Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:17 pm
The5Venomz wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:59 am
Morning guys... I'm getting my SXPRO today... Are the bans locking people out of their ESHOP games? I have no desire to really play online, so a ban wouldn't bother me too much, but I don't want to loose access to what I've bought.
Nope game's still work but if you get banned you'll not be able to buy eshop game's in future
Are you install .nsp files with dev menu?.
I think this way rick to got ban because it must online to access to nintendo shop store.
Also no @fixkychicky
 #8203  by The5Venomz
 Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:12 pm
Care_Bears wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:17 pm
The5Venomz wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:59 am
Morning guys... I'm getting my SXPRO today... Are the bans locking people out of their ESHOP games? I have no desire to really play online, so a ban wouldn't bother me too much, but I don't want to loose access to what I've bought.
Nope game's still work but if you get banned you'll not be able to buy eshop game's in future
Are you install .nsp files with dev menu?.
I think this way rick to got ban because it must online to access to nintendo shop store.
Also no @fixkychicky
Thanks for the reply... I decided to walk on the wild side and fired up the SX Pro lol...
 #8206  by eppo90000
 Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:59 pm
i personaly havent been banned and litterlay just went online i used the sx pro played xci games and used homebrew and i uninstall auto rcm evreytime i check online since nintendo can see that for sure so take all the things about switch being insta banned with a grain of salt since we dont know any hard proof of when ur banned or not
 #8724  by Hugnkiss
 Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:20 am
eppo90000 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:59 pm
i personaly havent been banned and litterlay just went online i used the sx pro played xci games and used homebrew and i uninstall auto rcm evreytime i check online since nintendo can see that for sure so take all the things about switch being insta banned with a grain of salt since we dont know any hard proof of when ur banned or not
Not being rude or anthing eppo90000 and this is not at you or anyone at all, but the way the big n does the bands are from the games that have the same game certs that are found in the cart. What I mean is if someone who has a game and was nice enought to share it on the net, and you dl it to play it online you will be ban. Now if you just dump your own game that you bought and do not share it with anyone and or play online, I do not think you will be ban at all brcause nintendo will think your playing your own cart. But this has of yet to be proven that you cannot be ban. So if you want to jailbreak your system make sure you do not have online on it at all and have OS X on the switch to play games you dl ed and such. I know that might sound dumb, but thats the only way you will not be banned as of now.
 #9807  by Warped
 Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:42 pm
Hugnkiss wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:14 pm
Warped wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:37 pm
Might wanna look into this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-sw ... ng.508710/

I have and it seems to me at least that no one is safe as of now if you have your switch hacked. That sucks becuse it is your system, you had bought it, So you can do whatever you want to it.
True, i personally don´t really care if i get banned whatsoever, i wont lose anything at all by getting banned im currently only playing offline anyways. I see switch as more of a living room console so it´s nice to have a small portable system that has alot of co-op games (with another controller) and is able to emulate alot of other classic systems.

For real online competitive gaming i just play it on pc anyways.
 #9839  by Hugnkiss
 Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:49 am
Warped wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:42 pm
Hugnkiss wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:14 pm
Warped wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:37 pm
Might wanna look into this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendo-sw ... ng.508710/

I have and it seems to me at least that no one is safe as of now if you have your switch hacked. That sucks becuse it is your system, you had bought it, So you can do whatever you want to it.
True, i personally don´t really care if i get banned whatsoever, i wont lose anything at all by getting banned im currently only playing offline anyways. I see switch as more of a living room console so it´s nice to have a small portable system that has alot of co-op games (with another controller) and is able to emulate alot of other classic systems.

For real online competitive gaming i just play it on pc anyways.
I agree with you on that, I do not have a switch at all, but I do not care about online, The only time I do is when there is a new system update, but other then that I just play videos games the way they were made. Sit on your chair and play on your tv. :-) I do like how wel it does for emulation thought, I am waiting for N64 to be ran on it. Its my favorite system. If people can get that to work, I might just buy one.